Want to know more about our brand?
We're looking for a
Customer Service Specialist
Would you like to work in the world of made-to-measure? We’re looking for a customer service star to join the Customer Operations team at Atelier Munro in Amsterdam. If you’re adaptable and a master multi-tasker – keep reading.
You’ll report to the Team Leader Customer Operations and work closely with the customer ops team, taking over tasks during the absence of colleagues or whenever the workload requires. Your purpose will be focused on monitoring and optimizing our customer experience. You will:
• Respond to customer questions and needs ie. ordering POS Materials and tracking orders
• Deal quickly with complaints, in accordance with discount and remakes guidelines
• Share lessons learned for improvement
• Monitor outstanding and on-hold orders as well as change orders on request
• Ensure borrowed suits are returned properly
• Give discounts to partners and maintain an overview
• Schedule weekly individual meetings to review and follow up on operations with consultants
• Participate in projects to improve operational excellence and increase customer satisfaction
• Work with other departments to align different initiatives
You’ll ideally have:
• A bachelor’s degree in Applied Sciences or equivalent experience in a related discipline
• Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Fluency in English & Dutch (and preferably one other foreign language) in both writing and speaking
• Good command of Excel
• A flexible approach with positive, can-do mindset
• Excellent organization skills with ability to prioritize and work to strict deadlines
Discounted gym subscribtion
Learning and development budget
Sound like a match?
Then we'd love to hear about you!